1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
759 Posts
If you get a chance, rent The Road Racers/V Four Victory. Excellent, gritty documentaries of the Isle of Man racers. There's an on-board hot lap at the end of V Four Victory on Joey Dunlop's bike that will blow.your.mind.

·
Telepathetic
440 Posts
Bought the DVD of the '05 races a few weeks ago. Those guys are way over the top in the nerves of steel department. The sidecar racers are equally impressive. I have never really followed the Isle of Man races before, think I'm hooked now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I watch stuff like that and it brings me to the very real and unfortunate awareness of just how little my skills are. Then again those racers have or lack one huge thing compared to me, absolutely no fear of dying. That is just one character flaw of mine, I really love riding (kinda fast) just to old and to afraid of flying off my bike right after pulling a power wheelie at 125mph. I enjoy the heck out of watching those guys and deep down wish it were me. When I am riding my K bike I feel like one of those guys, so please no video of me, that way there I can continue to tell my stories of my awesome skills.
Bruce

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yea that is how I ride :ricky :ricky :ricky :ricky :ricky

I wish that its.........those guys are crazy but hell of a riders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts