BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ain't she pretty.

Looks a little different now tho, substituted the short dark BMW RS screen. Removed hand guards.

Nicer lookin' then the S in my view.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
sincGT said:
Ain't she pretty.

Looks a little different now tho, substituted the short dark BMW RS screen. Removed hand guards.

Nicer lookin' then the S in my view.
Hey thats a nice pic. I love that silver. Wheres the system cases? Are you gonna sell them hand guards?:D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only put the hard cases on when I'm going on a trip. Don't like the extra weight and bulk around town.

I'm keepin' the hand guards :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
sincGT said:
I only put the hard cases on when I'm going on a trip. Don't like the extra weight and bulk around town.

I'm keepin' the hand guards :)
I think we have the only bikes in the market that look good w/o the bags in place. Actually, they look even better w/o the bags.

Ron

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice lookin' bike - great color. Are those Wilbers wind dots on your screen? If so - where'd ya get 'em and how do they work?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are the velcro bits used to attach the Laminar lip which I no longer use. For sale by the way.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I hear the lip really helps the turbulence, but I like the lines of the stock screen. I've been thinking about the dots, but can't find 'em anywhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts