BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, have a lot of left over goodies from my collection of current and previous K12's, I know these fit 02-04 K12's RS or GT. I will do my best to add pics of all I am selling. contact me and I will email you more pics i. ALL ! prices are for parts ONLY, does NOT include shipping, I have a Fed-EX account and will ship them out this way, contact me and we will discuss shipping to where you are, all shipped from Oregon, Thanks...

Parabellum tinted 25'' tall touring screen, with all necc. mounting hardware, great shape, 125.00
MotoLight fork mounted LED driving lights, all necc. hardware/wiring/switch, like new !, 200.00
PIAA H3 bulb, nice and bright !, Brand New still in box, 25.00
Pirates Lair backrest and bracket, mounts under OEM rack, perfect shape, 225.00
BMW rear tailbag and locking mounting plate, this i, it locks to the OEM rear rack, like new !, 125.00
Set of BMW wind/hand guards, mount to upper fairing, a pair, like new !, 60.00
Set of same as above, BUT these are painted Yellow, got em that way, paint them your color, 40.00
BMW factory manual, like new !, 30.00
Clymers manual, like new !, 25.00

I may be open to offers on all thee above, but NO low ballers, we all know what all this stuff costs new , and some of it is dis-continued !! Let me know, Thanks all...........

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'll take the Motolights. Let's take this off-forum.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Can't publicize my phone number here. This forum isn't private. I can give you an email address instead.
[email protected].

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tail bag, price drop ...

I am going to lower the price on the tank bag to 110.00 ! You still have to pay for shipping to where you are !!! This is an awesome bag , its OEM BMW and locks on to the rear rack, nice ! Let me know, thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts