BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a huge problem with my K1200rs. When I am not touching handle bars bike pulls to the right. Do you know what and/or how to fix it? Please cause it is not possible to ridr more than 100km without pain. :yeow:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mine does it too. The front and rear tire on the K1200RS are not on the same line. This is by design, as I understand it. This may contribute to the pulling. I have noticed that the pulling is less noticable depending on the front tire I have on at the time.

·
Addict
3,750 Posts
Many have found the same, but curiously by '97 on UK roads (left sloping camber) doesn't pull.

Are the tires still stock size and is the spacer still present between the rear wheel and the wheel hub?

There are bushes and bearings to check for play in the swingarm/ torque link arm area. Before reaching a firm conclusion that your bike is the same as others, the safest thing to do is have the bike checked over just in case you have a real problem.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts