BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

K1200R Owner's manual online?

25K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  ulle 
#1 ·
I couldn't find mention of one in old posts, and google didn't find me one either. Just curious if it exists out there.

#8 ·
are you talking about the "owners manual" or service repair manual. all of the features on your bike should be covered in the owners manual. a service repair manual is alot different and cover service, repair, and technical info.

#9 ·
davidvthokie said:
I couldn't find mention of one in old posts, and google didn't find me one either. Just curious if it exists out there.
The "owners maual" or the "shop manual CD" ????????????

#12 ·
RepROM

ah ha! I have found something very valuable to me therefore potentially valuable to another, so I felt I must post it.

After many google searches, I came across a program called RepROM which to my understanding is the program used to "guide" actual BMW service tech's thru the various repair jobs on our bikes.... Well, I acquired the K1200R version (2005-2007 models) and its awesome. Has an entire archive of information/repair data for my K12R.

Attached are some pics of the interface of the program. I paid $10 for this on TradeBit. The download was approx. 200mb.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this, I can always host it on my website for download.

#21 ·
RepROM

ah ha! I have found something very valuable to me therefore potentially valuable to another, so I felt I must post it.

After many google searches, I came across a program called RepROM which to my understanding is the program used to "guide" actual BMW service tech's thru the various repair jobs on our bikes.... Well, I acquired the K1200R version (2005-2007 models) and its awesome. Has an entire archive of information/repair data for my K12R.

Attached are some pics of the interface of the program. I paid $10 for this on TradeBit. The download was approx. 200mb.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this, I can always host it on my website for download.

Hi there, are you still able to share this?

#17 ·
ecapuano said:
I downloaded the latest from tradebit, now it's $20, but I can't get windows to open the .nrg file. Any suggestions?

J

#18 ·
A nrg is a nero CD rom image. There are utilities to convert this to an .iso file or burn it to cd.

Depending on your choice you can then a) run it from cd or b) mount the image like a cdrom using magicdisk/magiciso or c) extract the gazillion files out of it to your hdd.

"a" seems the most easy if you can, b) a second choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.