BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken the K1200R script off their bike? Just want to see what one would look like without the script. Maybe someone with PhotShop can do that on a Dark Graphite bike picture and posted it here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
k1200r decal removal...

Took 'em off as soon as I got home...gives it a cleaner appearance IMO. That's why I didn't want an aftermarket muffler with the manufacturer's logo pop-riveted too. The Laser DuoTech's peels right off.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. I think removing it on your color combination looks great. The silver may look too barren if I did it on mine (Dark Graphite/Silver combo.)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Agreed....

It does look cleaner...not sure I'd do it though...hmmmm

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fyi

I removed mine...But then wanted to change the color of it...So I clear coated over the new decal..... but it wasn't difficult to remove the stock one.

·
Registered
193 Posts
rivi777 said:
Took 'em off as soon as I got home...gives it a cleaner appearance IMO. That's why I didn't want an aftermarket muffler with the manufacturer's logo pop-riveted too. The Laser DuoTech's peels right off.
Any trick to removing the side reflectors? Was thinking hair dryer and patience but want to avoid unforseen complications.
TIA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts