BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hope someone can help me, my 2001 K1200RS intermittently has brake failure when braking the abs light starts flashing and the lever feels as if the servo isn't working or something, there is a little bit of brake but it wont stop you in a emergency, its happens both fast and slow speeds and its not that the wheel is locking under hard braking it does it even when braking gently on good tarmac, Please help if you can, Many Thanks, Nozza.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
nozza2520 said:
Hi, hope someone can help me, my 2001 K1200RS intermittently has brake failure when braking the abs light starts flashing and the lever feels as if the servo isn't working or something, there is a little bit of brake but it wont stop you in a emergency, its happens both fast and slow speeds and its not that the wheel is locking under hard braking it does it even when braking gently on good tarmac, Please help if you can, Many Thanks, Nozza.
To save your sanity..take it to the dealer and have it fixed...it will cost but its a worthless piece of shit otherwise. its a common known issue with these bikes and it aint worth the headache...TRUST ME!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts