BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have An Beautiful K1200rs , Iceblue/marakesh Red For Sale 12000+ Miles In Near Showroom Condition. We Live Here In Orlando, Florida And Have Had Bike Since New! Ad On's In Excess Of 7000k Are Plentiful And Quite Numerous. It Is Currently Listed On Craigslist Orlando, Fl With Photoshow And Detailed Description Of Compliments. Health Requires I Surrender My Ride For Safty Reasons. Please Check-out The Site And Respond With Any Questions. Thanks, Frank Rake 407 277-6927hm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Still available ???

I'm over in the Tampa Bay area and was wondering if you still have the bike. I have been looking for a K1200RS for sometime now. I've got a buddy with one and we keep going back and forth and I am tired of trying to talk him into selling it for a fair deal for both of us. He could careless if it sits or sells because it's just another one of his toys that is low on the list ( helicopters, planes, Italian sports cars that I can't spell never mind afford, boats, etc.) all come first, then this bike and his other ones. Some where in there a girlfriend or two are on that list too but I'm not sure of the order. LOL. He collects toys like I collected match box and hot wheels when I was a kid. The only differences are his are real. So I don't foresee him coming off it anytime soon. Please advise as I'm very interested if it's still for sale. Also where can I see the ad? Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts