BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello;

My name is Alastair and I am freelance journo doing a feature for MCN in the UK called `Why I Had to Have a BMW K1200S.'

If you can spare 5-10 mins, telling readers why you simply had to have the K1200S model, how you rate the performance, handling, reliability, top tips for K1200S owners - plus info on fave roads/trips, accessories fitted etc. please get in touch by Friday 13th January 2006.

Feel free to email comments - or I can phone you.

I can call you back, even if it is in the USA, no problem, landline or mobile - if possible, we would also need a head and shoulders type pic of yourself for the owners panel section and perhaps a nice shot of your bike, especially if it is modified in some way.

Many thanks in advance
Alastair W
[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
alastairw said:
Hello;

My name is Alastair and I am freelance journo doing a feature for MCN in the UK called `Why I Had to Have a BMW K1200S.'

If you can spare 5-10 mins, telling readers why you simply had to have the K1200S model, how you rate the performance, handling, reliability, top tips for K1200S owners - plus info on fave roads/trips, accessories fitted etc. please get in touch by Friday 13th January 2006.

Feel free to email comments - or I can phone you.

I can call you back, even if it is in the USA, no problem, landline or mobile - if possible, we would also need a head and shoulders type pic of yourself for the owners panel section and perhaps a nice shot of your bike, especially if it is modified in some way.

Many thanks in advance
Alastair W
[email protected]
WIll the article be in a rag or on the internet, I sure would like to read the report. :coffee

·
Registered
202 Posts
Alastair
I am based in Edinburgh and would happily discuss the K1200S with you. I have had the R1100RS, two K1200RS and currently have a K1200s, a K1200RS and a F650GS.
If you would like to ask specific quesitons, PM me
Cheers
Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.