416 electronic suspension adjustment
519 heated hand grips
530 TPM
539 on board computer
603 anti theft alarm
646 to remove ABS - partial integral
774 dual bench seat

Notes:

All units are equipped with ZAB. To remove ABS you must delete ZAB and add option 646

Standard Order Configuration for North America:

416 electronic suspension adjustmen
519 heated hand grips
539 on board compute
ZAB ABS - partial integral

Color Ratio:

716 night black 40%
954 white aluminum 20%
N09 titan silver / cosmic blue / night black 40%

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It comes from a reliable source. ;)

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
9 Posts
Non-Servo brakes for '07?

The ZAB ABS is the servo-assisted brakes? (not listed as a change) The latest I've heard from two local dealers is that the '07 K1200S will have the non--servo brakes similar to the R1200S - in fact, all '07s except the RTs will go to non-servo brakes - even the GTs that only had about a 3-month run with the servo-assisted brakes. This news was enough to make me postpone an '06 purchase of a KS and wait until '07 - even with the poor color selection... :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dual bench seats?

Just put my deposit on a "07" and the guys at Hansens, of Medford,Or. didn't have any info on the dual bench seat option?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Question for Overlander...

Overlander? Did your dealer show any '07 K1200S' in the production pipeline for the States? Two dealers near me didn't show any listed anywhere in the US. And what did they tell you about the brakes? Servo-assisted or not? The info I received seems to differ from ElJeffe's reliable source... Trying to avoid the servo-assisted brakes if possible. I had a blue on hold that may stil be there. :think: Life's all about trade-offs...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Kalmarjaeger said:
Overlander? Did your dealer show any '07 K1200S' in the production pipeline for the States? Two dealers near me didn't show any listed anywhere in the US. And what did they tell you about the brakes? Servo-assisted or not? The info I received seems to differ from ElJeffe's reliable source... Trying to avoid the servo-assisted brakes if possible. I had a blue on hold that may stil be there. :think: Life's all about trade-offs...

No servo assist for most 2007 bikes!

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The new Continental-Teves NON-SERVO ASSIST brakes should be showing up in the 2007 models. I am not sure if they are showing up right away, or when the ASC (Advanced Stability Control) models start showing up. ASC is a feature that the Contenental-Teves system brings to the table.

The information that I have is that the new brakes will show up in all the 2007 model bikes. But having read some of the dates of when certain things are showing up has me a bit confused as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
"07" options

My dealer(Craig Hansen), gave me a print out of options , which he circled the ones I wanted on the bike.
(1) shows production cycle as9/06
(2)(notes)"All units are equipped with ZAB. To remove ABS you must delete ZAB and add option646
(3)On production dates after Jan.07, (ASC) Automatic Stability Control. He was unsure about price on this option.
(4)Tire pressure monitor
(5)Dual Bench Seat.? No info on this
Jeff,Redding,Ca.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Is the Night Black a Gloss or Matt? Hard to tell from the photo on this monitor.
Thanks.

Ken.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tpm

I was told that "08" regs. are going to start making TPM a manditory item on all motorcycles , as the are starting on cars and trucks this year!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is there a site to view the new colors?

·
Registered
12 Posts
hmeiseles said:
Is there a site to view the new colors?

Try this one.

http://www.k1200s.de

The site is in German, but all three colors are shown. Thanks, Michael in Germany...

This is the first site I saw the new colors on and it helped make my decision on waiting for the 07's.

Regards, Michael in Dallas, Tx

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks the white and blue is interesting. BMW must have found a stylist.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts