BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Two "KTM Dealer Team" KTM Super Dukes have been entered, with at least one experienced endurance rider (Christian Hacquin, Konrad Schittko) on each bike.

There's just one BMW K1200 listed (so far); a K1200S from TSV Völpke and Schubert Motors, and our old favourite Triumph 955i Daytona is back again, entered by Evers ZAB from Herford.

Biggest news is a Harley Davidson VRSC-RR entered by the Harley Davidson Racing Team of Bonn. We're not sure what a VRSC-RR looks like, but here are some pictures of a VRSC-R.

No results as of yet but the Beemer is still going as far as I know.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Had look at the "Bike Facts and Figures" on the website and the K1200S isn't shown but when you go through the progressive results a BMW K1200S is shown around position 38. Suzuki and Yamaha are going at it pretty hard by the look of the results.

Thanks for the link Racegun.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that ain't no harley

Well that is a harley in name only...

the race is over and the BM placed 26th. Not bad for a sport tourer. I bet NATE Kern & Brian from San Jose would have done better than 26th.... specially if they would have run a San Jose prepared K12R... with a few of the wunderlich goodies! Look for the K12R to win numerous venues as it is perfected. It did beat the faux harley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts