BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys hope you can help. On my previous k1200s I had a set of pr3s on which where a fantastic tyre. I then replaced them with pr4s I liked them but didn't feel as confident on them. I've been looking at angel GT aswell and.cant decide between the 3 can anyone help

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know a high mileager who swears by the Angels, and he uses every inch of those tires (2015 VFR800). I've never ridden them.

It took a LOT of convincing to get me to get off the PR2's. I went through 2 sets of PR2's while my wife switched to the PR3's... I now run the PR3's with very little complaint... but I will hesitate to switch to the PR4's due to everything I've heard... I may stick with the PR3's until they come out with the 5's. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
from the VFR forums I've read that the front tires scallop faster, but the rear tires last longer on the chickenstrip... Most of the complaints were based on response in the twisties... Now that I look back at the posts I wanted to reference, that was a few years ago now... so things have definitely improved based on what I'm seeing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts