BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago these key holders were for sale. Does anyone remember where to get them? Please reply off line to [email protected]

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Key holder

Chuck,
http://www.motohansa.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=864
They were like this but made by one of the members. He was getting them from Germany and was selling them on EBay. But he first started out selling them to site members. My bike is in the shop or I take a picture of it. He started out selling them for about $25 and then $45 on EBay. The only difference I can see from the one in the link is his side surfaces were 'cross cut' to make it easier to grip.
I'm going to buy another bike and wanted another key holder to keep from scratching the triple tree. Serves me right for not buying two when I had the chance. If I can't find anybody that remembers then I'll have to buy the one in the link. I just thought I'd help another member and buy his items.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Very very close the one I bought was completely round. This is close at least it have the BMW roundel. I was just trying to re-buy from a forum member, to help out if I could. I will post pictures of mine when i get my bike out of the shop.
I really really appreciate all the help, I just wish I could remember who sold it.

I just ask the seller if he sold these on a BMW web site. I'm going to buy two if he says he was a forum member.
Again THANKS THANKS for all the help in tracking this down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts