BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a K1300S from Evan, sales manager at Kissell's. Their inventory is second to none, prices are more than competitive and they are HONEST. Evan gave me the no nonsense treatment over the phone, with an instant trade in value, which allowed me to contemplate the deal without the usual waste of time while they "appraise" your trade. Straightforward and honest, you are treated like a fellow rider and a friend at this dealership. I've known the owner, Josh Nolten, since he was the manager at the previous location, under the founder Craig Kissell. Josh is certainly carrying the torch in this business and has had the good sense to focus on BMW and drop the "other" line......Ducati. They do one thing and do it right....BMW all the way! From their dedication to adventure bikes, to riding and hosting events, to the attitude they demonstrate to their dedicated customers, you will never have a bad experience at this dealership. In fact, as was once said as an ad, "if you don't buy here, we both loose money".

Please consider KissellMotorsports for all your BMW needs!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had the pleasure of meeting the boyz at the Finger Lakes BMW Rally in Watkins Glen...…...great people :2beers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts