BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a last U.S. production 2004 K1200GT (K41) with 34,500 original miles, that I have owned since 2800 miles. The bike has never been dropped or damaged and is likely one of the nicest cosmetically, best maintained, strongest running K41’s series available anywhere.

The bike has been exceedingly maintained beyond regular scheduled maintenance with around $3000 in proactive updates to all systems in the spring of 2018 to ensure the bikes mint mechanical readiness. So, this is not a service on the cheap, deferred maintenance, or fixer-upper.

It also comes with around $1200 in new accessories purchased in the last 24 months, include K12RS Mirrors, two Ztechnik windscreens (Short & Tall), clear ultra-bright LED Tail Light, OEM locking rack mount tail bag, Marsee tank bag, Ram & GPS Mount with power supply, and comfort grips.

The bike is all original with its color matching bags, adjustable comfort seat, adjustable electric windshield, comfort bars, adjustable pegs, and original books with matching keys, etc.

I’m asking $5950, if interested let’s talk.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Why are you selling your GTS ?
When you say the last U.S. production, I understand that it was made for release in the U.S. ?
Where are you located?
Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts