BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll probably never get to the details of WTF happened to I-BMW.COM. Perhaps lots of drama, etc. But, too good a bunch of guys to let it just drop. So I know some of you are buddies and keep e-mail addresses etc. so let's get them on to this site and start all over!

See ya' all soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i couldn't agree more. now that the archive thread is working as well,

http://www.k-bikes.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

maybe we can systematically copy some of the more useful info from the old site to this new one.
we should, however, have a logical system to do that before we begin

greg

·
Registered
27 Posts
ClearwaterBMW said:
i couldn't agree more. now that the archive thread is working as well,

http://www.k-bikes.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

maybe we can systematically copy some of the more useful info from the old site to this new one.
we should, however, have a logical system to do that before we begin

greg
Greg
That was our intensions, but all of a sudden ...The Light went out. We will take care of it, thanks for your thoughts.....
John
I will be back to u later :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
bell already rang

i agree...........let's move on. u cant unring a bell. i personally like the format of the new forum. k-bikes.com rocks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yup !

.. and to underline that I already sent along a gold membership donation.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Information

Hello, At last I have been able to understand what happened,I thought it was some technical fault,would anyone be able to inform us whether the information in the old forum is lost or will it be updated on this forum. Thanks.

·
Throttle Jockey
1,718 Posts
kralties said:
...would anyone be able to inform us whether the information in the old forum is lost or will it be updated on this forum. Thanks.
It's here in "Community Archive Forums". Look on Forums main page under K-Bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts