BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bike week is coming soon and was just wondering if anyone was coming this way...nh..might have some room if anyone needs it..wont know for sure till next month

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First Time Up This Way?....if So Youll Love The Ride....do The Hudson River Out Of Ny And Hit The Parkway And Get Off On 23 Into Ma Hook Up With The Mowhaw Trail ( Rt 2 ) Go Into Greenfield Ma Catch Rt 91 N. Into Vt And Bang A Right On To Rt. 9 Into Nh...hook Up With 84 To Concord Nh And From There Take 93 North To Laconia ,mererdith...damn I Would Like To Do That But Im Here Ha Ha So Many Ways To Do It...just Depends On What Your Time Table Is ...but Rt 2 In Ma. If You can, Do It!!!!!!....AWSOME FALL RUN

·
Registered
29 Posts
We were there last year, but didn't get to ride too much around the area, because of time.
This year we will have more time, so exploring it is!

I really enjoyed rte 9 out of Albany, though Bennington, isn't that the colored moose town?
Thanks for the sugestions!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the weather really sucked last year!...but hope this year is better..i think there was one nice day....and hot....but yes hit the north country and see the sights....there is only up ,down.and seacoast in nh...best way is to go north and wing it....cant get lost...do the whole state in a day....from guilford to the canaidian boarder to the ocean and back....one stay over would make a nice run...have fun and enjoy!

·
Registered
29 Posts
We were lucky, from the time we pulled out of my driveway , to the time we pulled into B Mae's. The weather was sunny and hot (I like it!). Not even five min. after checking in and unloading the bikes, a rip roaring thunderstom opened up. It was that way the three days we were there, about 4 to 5 PM, the skys opened up. It has been a while since I have seen thunderstorms like that!
On the way home was bright and beautiful, untill we hit the Ohio line. Saw the thunderheads to the west, and thought, welcome to Ohio!
We were less than 40 min. to home, when we had to pull over to seek shelter from a nasty,
heavey rain and lighting display. took us 1.5 hours to get home!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts