BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,

Im calling out the many local GT rider's in California!!!

There are several of us from another board that are meeting in Moss Landing, near Santa Cruz, for lunch at Phil's:

Phil's Fish Market and Eatery
7600 Sandholdt Rd
Moss Landing, CA 95039
(831) 633-2152

July 7th
1:00 pm

Link for ride is here. (maps in thread)

I'd like to see a good showing of GTs even though I'm only giving Y'all short notice!

Now I at least expect Hazard and Milkman to post they are "in," or I might start crying:p

Let's RIDE!!!

If you can go, and want to ride down together, let me know (PM or e-note) and we can set something up!

Great food, and some good roads! What more could you ask for?

·
IBR# 366
3,193 Posts
Bummer. I wanted to get a chance to meet up with some of you folks, but I'm booked Saturday. Might be heading up that way on Sunday, or maybe Monday. Too soon to tell yet. :)

Enjoy the ride, guys.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm in.

BeniciaRT said:
Okay,

Im calling out the many local GT rider's in California!!!

There are several of us from another board that are meeting in Moss Landing, near Santa Cruz, for lunch at Phil's:

Phil's Fish Market and Eatery
7600 Sandholdt Rd
Moss Landing, CA 95039
(831) 633-2152

July 7th
1:00 pm

Link for ride is here. (maps in thread)

I'd like to see a good showing of GTs even though I'm only giving Y'all short notice!

Now I at least expect Hazard and Milkman to post they are "in," or I might start crying:p

Let's RIDE!!!

If you can go, and want to ride down together, let me know (PM or e-note) and we can set something up!

Great food, and some good roads! What more could you ask for?

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
I'm pissed!
Can't make it....appointments already in place that I can't change.
Weather will be great of course. Hope there's a next time and that I can join y'all then!
:2beers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.