BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I’m trying to find a stock seat for my K1200S. Can be from 2005-2008, but it must have the factory US emissions sticker on the underside. I changed out my stock seat for something a bit more comfortable and sold my stock seat while I was in Oregon. Now in California and I must be able to show the emission sticker to get my initial set of tags.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
66 Posts
That's crazy, California is such a clown car state.

In any case, I've got a stock seat with the sticker still attached that I'm happy to sell you. What part of California are you in?? Ironically, I'm in LA this week visiting from Seattle and my son is flying down on Friday. I could probably have him bring the seat down with him on the plane if you're local to LA. In fact, I think I have both a low and high stock seat with the emissions sticker still attached if you have a preference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, thank you for such a prompt response. I am in Capitola (Monterey Bay), so I could make it to some areas of LA in a bit over 5 hours. In fact, I think I‘m hopping on my other bike (2017 Aprilia RSV4 RR) and taking a casual ride through Big Sur today. I would prefer the high seat. What are you thinking about price?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think I paid $150. The vinyl is in great shape. PM me directly and we discuss, I can also just ship it to you as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts