BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on the way home I had to stop for a traffic light before I had to make a right turn. I was behind 4 cars. As I was slowing down to stop, I saw about 5 guys hanging outside a tatto parlor talking/shooting the breeze. Came to a complete stop and was idling (no extra revs etc.) and I could see from the corner of my eye that they all stopped talking and started looking at the bike. I turned my head and acknowledged them. The look on one guy's face said it all. His jaw was hanging like he had seen a hot chick. :) The others were also looking. It seemed that this was the first time that they saw a K1200R.

Light changed and I took off nice and easy but smiling all the way home.

·
Registered
209 Posts
raffyk said:
So on the way home I had to stop for a traffic light before I had to make a right turn. I was behind 4 cars. As I was slowing down to stop, I saw about 5 guys hanging outside a tatto parlor talking/shooting the breeze. Came to a complete stop and was idling (no extra revs etc.) and I could see from the corner of my eye that they all stopped talking and started looking at the bike. I turned my head and acknowledged them. The look on one guy's face said it all. His jaw was hanging like he had seen a hot chick. :) The others were also looking. It seemed that this was the first time that they saw a K1200R.

Light changed and I took off nice and easy but smiling all the way home.
I have to admit I've been getting rather positive looks at the lights as well. One girl rolled down her window and said "That's a BMW?? Oh my".

Makes one feel pretty good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts