BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...was polishing the turd today, and was having second thoughts (it's for sale). Damn bike is cool even if it's as long as a freight train. Fired 'er up, oh yeah!

...might decide to keep it afterall...besides, I've regretted selling every bike I've ever owned. Perhaps the way to go is to make this my sport tourer, add that slightly larger Secdem screen, some bags, and buy another bike that's more agile to compliment the KR. Can't really ride the way I used to anyhow, now that I'm up North again. Besides, the conditions and roads suck around here (Seattle) from what I can tell.

I added a bellypan, have yet to install the CF handgurds. If I continue to have these wavering feelings, I just might add that PowerCup CF rear section, paint it dark graphite or black (including the scuba mask), and make or buy a nicely machined muffler hanger...

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
I know how you feel, having lamented every sale as well. I just added Rizoma Edge turnsignals and the Circuit 851 mirrors (since I have snow and ice on the ground here, NJ). I am going for a satin black on all my painted parts in the spring. (Have yellow now).

Where did you source the belly pan? I am compiling a list of accessory sites/parts. Cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts