BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the bmw bike world.... been driving the cars for 20 years... found a great k75c with the low seat installed (perfect for my vertically challenged bavarian genes)...and now i'm going over the bike to freshen it up and "get rid of the rattles"... with the seat removed (low seat option has the ability to simply "pop off" the seat, instead of hinge to the side like regular seats) the ECU try that sits on top of the battery hold down strap is missing 3 of the 5 rubber bushings. I went to the local dealership and they were unable to find such bushing. any suggestions from the group, or someone that knows the part number? i've searched some of the parts diagrams on the internet but to no avail...

its not the under seat tray / storage box, as the low seat option has this deleted... it actually sits just below the upper frame tubes... not sure if all bikes are the same b/c of the storage box delete...

thanks in advance

·
Registered
181 Posts
Both on the standard and the low seat models using the same four rubber bushings for the ECU bracket...........part # 51 16 1 459 064.
These rubber bushings is also used on the relay/fuse box/housing.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts