·
Registered
330 Posts
Chase video....

aa3jy said:
"Fun to watch, but that's not a K12R."

==========

You may be right..but what a chase!
OK, for us uneducated types............what kind/make of bike is it?. And, where was that video shot in, England?, Germany? ? ? .

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't know how reliable it is, but I came across one site that says "ghostrider" is a stunt man in Sweden (why there is a need for stunt men in Sweden is a issue for an entirely different string) who dresses up like a motorcycle cop and does chase videos. Makes sense when you see he's got flashing lights on his bike and his dash appears to have hazards going.

I wouldn't know one way or the other but the poster said the bike was a busa.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ghostrider videos

There are several GhostRider Videos out and the bike pictured in several of 'em are GSXR's..but the one in the M3 Chase appears to be different..the instument console appeared to be of a new BMW type like an R1200S or K1200R..not sure

·
Registered
236 Posts
That dash is NOT from any current model BMW. I wish I could identify it, but regretably I can not.

Who will be the first person to correctly identify the bike?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ghostrider

The bike in question is not a K bike it is a Suzuki GSX-R 1000 done up in police colors. Great vid though... Ghostrider has some crazy video's out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm sort of filled with mixed emotions with him. On one hand, Man!.. I wish I had such balls! But on the other hand, the man has a death wish and is one of most skilled/luckiest riders on the road..

A frustrating dilemma for me.

·
Registered
395 Posts
great video, and for a cage the M coupe cant be beaten, I owned a 00 Z3 coupe and then sold it for an 00 M coupe and loved both of them, hated to get rid of the M coupe but needed something that would carry 4 adults

Attachments

·
Telepathetic
440 Posts
I hate seeing that kind of stuff being done on the street. Do it on the track.
Maybe I'm just getting old.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts