BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a cafe mod on my 86' k100. I'm selling the parts that i removed. It was a standard bike- not the RS. I have the stock instrument cluster- in perfect working condition- has 32k on it. I have the saddle bags and mounts- in good condition for age- no cracks- but a couple scratches and slight oxidation- . I have the rear cowl & seat (has a little separation on seat but perfect for a re-upolster) Standard headlight cowl w/turn signals and headlight. Side panels- bike is Blue (618). have set of straight RS bars - Let me know if interested in any of these and i can send some pics. Will take any fair offer- just taking up much needed space at this point. Thanks A lot- Located in Los Angeles. Can ship of course.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i was thinking of repairing my speedo which works about 35% of the time... I like your answer. i ride according to circumstance at hand. i think i'll put it off for another year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
interested in parts

I know this is an old thread but I have been dying to find a headlamp/signal/gauge and cowling assembly off of one of these. If you have any or all of these parts left I'd love to buy them. Let me know, thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts