BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone is interested in joining in on a ride I have planned with a few friends. We are leaving southern NH on the morning of May 20th and traveling to Carlisle, PA for the first overnight and then to Asheville, NC for the second. On the way back we will be taking the Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive to Front Royal and then probably a bit of highway back after that. More information is available at web.me.com/mrlajoie.

·
Registered
42 Posts
mrlajoie said:
I don't know if anyone is interested in joining in on a ride I have planned with a few friends. We are leaving southern NH on the morning of May 20th and traveling to Carlisle, PA for the first overnight and then to Asheville, NC for the second. On the way back we will be taking the Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive to Front Royal and then probably a bit of highway back after that. More information is available at web.me.com/mrlajoie.
Nice website, Nice trip planning for the year. My wife and I are planning a trip to NC for 5 to 6 days starting in July 4th weekend. And we talked about doing the same locations as you. I will keep it in mind for your tentative dates, my wife is a teacher so the summer is more likely to do some trips. In May we have the Vermont trip to do the next weekend and looking forward for that. It would be nice if you and your wife would make it for that. We always have a great time with that group. I have the feeling that we are going to meet sooner or later. Cheers :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey, I live only 20 minutes from Carlisle. If you and your gang aren't a bunch of axe murders, I could meet up with you for dinner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts