BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
May peace and joy be yours this Christmas season and throughout the new year.
( sorry if I offended anyone for saying " Merry Christmas ") What a time we live in......
Ride Safe and Enjoy the Ride .......Hope to see some of Y'all at " Texas Hill Country Roundup "

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Right back atcha

Merry christmas to everyone. I'm hoping to find some MC related goodies useful for long trips under the tree this year. :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
More Ho Ho Ho

Thank you James.
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

More humor for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
... and a new year filled with prosperity, good health, great roads, peace and love.

·
Registered
636 Posts
And Merry Christmas to all on the list from Ken and Sharlene in Australia.
Good to hear so many saying 'Merry Christmas' (not a religious statement on my behalf) as the 'Happy Holiday crap is now also taking hold here in Oz.
Political correctness out of control.

Best wishes for a safe Christmas and New Year everyone.

Ken.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Merry Christmas

Have a Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year, and don't let your 7 year old be your designated driver like the guy on TV.

Click on Frosty and watch him get excited!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love It

Ken, thats a Good One ....Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year........

·
Registered
12 Posts
Merry Christmas

Here is hoping for a merry and meaningful Christmas to all who so believe. If your religious tradition is otherwise, I hope you celebration is equally joyful.

Just an FYI, the derivation of Happy Holidays literally means "happy holy days." Just picked up that bit of trivia from a literature professor.

Best wishes for a safe and prosperous New Year.

Keep 'er rubber side down.

cycle_gator
aka Tim
'04 K1200RS -- Orient Blue (and wishing for an Autocom, she is)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Happy Holi Days

cycle_gator said:
Just an FYI, the derivation of Happy Holidays literally means "happy holy days." Just picked up that bit of trivia from a literature professor.

There you go, learn something every day!

Still sounds better saying Merry Christmas (call me old fashioned!)

Best wishes from Oz.

Ken.

·
Registered
117 Posts
cycle_gator said:
Here is hoping for a merry and meaningful Christmas to all who so believe. If your religious tradition is otherwise, I hope you celebration is equally joyful.

Best wishes for a safe and prosperous New Year.

Keep 'er rubber side down.

cycle_gator
aka Tim
'04 K1200RS -- Orient Blue (and wishing for an Autocom, she is)
cycle_gator

Holiday is from the old english haligdaeg. The "holy days" idea is a product of christian school ideology where the facts were less important than the religious viewpoint. It appears this type of misinformation was administered in the hope the student would not research the it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts