BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Enthusiast
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of their Metallic Gray GT available to post? I have been looking on the web for some pics and have struck out thus far. BMW site pics are terrible in my opinion.

Thanks in advance!

·
Enthusiast
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The silver is nice, but I thought the GT also had a metallic grey paint scheme as well. By the way, I enjoyed your photography web-site.....some really great looking photo's!

·
Registered
468 Posts
bombteck said:
The silver is nice, but I thought the GT also had a metallic grey paint scheme as well. By the way, I enjoyed your photography web-site.....some really great looking photo's!
Thanks! I'm working on pics from my trip to France. I'll post a link when they're up.

·
Registered
159 Posts
bombteck said:
No longer mine. But it sure was pretty.

·
Would rather be riding
537 Posts
Crystal Grey Metallic

bombteck said:
The silver is nice, but I thought the GT also had a metallic grey paint scheme as well.
For '06 and '07 they have a color they call "Crystal Grey Metallic". I think it looks more like a very light sandy beige, but it's a subtle thing.

Here's a pic I took on a group ride with all three '07 colors together. Mine is the "Crystal Grey Metallic" one in the center. (More pictures of lots of bikes on this thread.)

·
Enthusiast
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot everyone! Gives me something motivational to look at on the "desktop" while I'm stuck working overseas. Can't wait to get back stateside to pick one up for myself!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Crystal grey

My K1200GT - Cape Town South Africa

Attachments

·
Enthusiast
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Grif, Love what you did with addition of the graphics on your bike! Really makes it pretty unique!

·
Registered
46 Posts
K1200GT with Table Mountain

K1200GT with Table Mountain

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's my girl all dressed up

Actually prefer the black seats, than the grey, but hey, that's what she came with.

Cheers,

Bloke

·
Registered
646 Posts
grifscoots said:
One of the guys took this of mine at my casa today while we were having a tech session.

Uh... What kind of "tech" session was going on over there Grif?

:wow2:

HA HA HA! I see now it's a statue! (Thank God....)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts