BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

MOA National Rally in Vermont

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Pastor Passum 
#1 ·
Time to start thinking about it!
Here's the site VERMONT- It's not flat!
You can go to the forum (need to register) to find out all the details. A state park at Lake Carmi has been reserved for early arrivals. Come early, ride, then enjoy the rally.

#2 ·
cousi,my wife an I are taking two weeks,will have plenty of time to get their and plenty to get home.We are looking forward to touring the northeast back roads.We haven't been any farther than the Finger Lakes area of N.Y. We hear Vermont is beautiful,I can't wait my self.We will be using the Sherpa rent a tent for the rally.I ride a gray/green GT,my wife rides a silver 1150RT,look us up at the rent a tents or maybe people from the form can set up a meeting place and time.

#3 ·
Hey Cousi. Patti and I are going to be in Vermont and upstate New York during the rally dates. I doubt we will register and attend any of the rally events but will be in the state for at least three full days during that time. I am really looking forward to it. I haven't been in Vermont since 1977. We will probably be on the road for about three weeks total. Patti's family is from the finger lakes area. Hope we get to see you.

#4 · (Edited)
K12 group meeting at MOA rally in VT in July

Why don't we have our usual meeting: Friday night at 7:00 pm at the beet tent. this has worked for the last 3 years.

Dan, Tanya and I are going up Friday to the rally and then taking 2-3 weeks to explore New England and Canada. Maybe we can get together. After all, I am retired as of Jan. 1, and Tanya walks away June 1, AND we will have LOTS of free time. :teeth :teeth :teeth :teeth :teeth :teeth :teeth :teeth

#6 ·
Burt we should talk about that some more. I'm sure I will see you this spring in the mts. I will not be at Peak of Otter this May as I plan to go to the N GA rally. I really have a good time there and so far it is the only "organized" BMW rally I attend on a regualr basis... other than Top of the Rockies twice. A very big CONGRATULATIONS on your retirement. I have 23 more months myself before retirement at the ripe old age of 55.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.