BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hope that folks don't mind me posting these here....
my '07 GT is on the Atlantic as we speak

thanks


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Mind? Heck no, I LOVE looking at bikes, and that's really cool.

Interesting, the more you look, the more there's to see.

That must be from before your rainstorm soaking yesterday, or you spent a LOT of time cleaning! :D

Congratulations on owning a relativity rare and gorgeous bike!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
I love "Nekid" bikes. I had a Speed Triple once and really regret selling it. I go into the ND BMW store and stare at the Brutale they have at least once a week. I will have one in the near future I think.

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
Now thta's what I'm talking about.....................

Pure unadulerated bike porn on a Sunday. :D
Awesome!
 

·
Telepathetic
Joined
·
440 Posts
Totally sick!!!!

Doc, can I be your friend?
 

·
Statmaster
Joined
·
2,313 Posts
So, when are you going to add the F4 to the stable. LOL!!!

Sweet machine, my friend!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ruben said:
Mind? Heck no, I LOVE looking at bikes, and that's really cool.

Interesting, the more you look, the more there's to see.

That must be from before your rainstorm soaking yesterday, or you spent a LOT of time cleaning! :D

Congratulations on owning a relativity rare and gorgeous bike!
the bike must have been filthy after coming off the interstate....
then it let up a bit
but, i rode the last 4 miles in the pouring rain again...
at 25 mph......
which seems to have washed off MOST of the bike :)

i did clean most of it, however....
i've NEVER been very good at cleaning my bikes, to tell the truth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
roadshadowww said:
I'd hurt myself on that puppy.....that's why I sold my K1200R...lol
i really never thought i'd have a naked bike, either
i sure do love it, though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mser said:
Wow! You gotta be proud of that. Very nice.

Mike
'06 GT
thanks
i really appreciate it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob_S said:
I love "Nekid" bikes. I had a Speed Triple once and really regret selling it. I go into the ND BMW store and stare at the Brutale they have at least once a week. I will have one in the near future I think.

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
i hope that you will
i'm thrilled to have it
with the 2007 GT coming in 3 weeks (in a ship now, on its way from Breverhaven to NYC harbor) i think i'll have the best of MOST worlds in 2-wheeled entertainment
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GTdavey said:
Now thta's what I'm talking about.....................

Pure unadulerated bike porn on a Sunday. :D
Awesome!
thanks...
i'm glad you like the bike and the pictures
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slowflyn said:
Totally sick!!!!

Doc, can I be your friend?

you bet you can...
fly on down today and you can ride her.... no problem
of course, the roads near YOUR house are a millions times better than what we have over here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eljeffe said:
So, when are you going to add the F4 to the stable. LOL!!!

Sweet machine, my friend!

Jeff,
the Senna was right next to my bike in the private showroom....
..... if only

thanks for the kind words
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,160 Posts
That bike BLOWS! And . . .
!


No...but really. Wow! I drooled all over it at the bike show last January, and I'm drooling on my monitor now. That's one sweet bike. I wonder what's going to get more saddle time...that or the new GT? Time will tell...

Congrats! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
messenger13 said:
That bike BLOWS! And . . .
!


No...but really. Wow! I drooled all over it at the bike show last January, and I'm drooling on my monitor now. That's one sweet bike. I wonder what's going to get more saddle time...that or the new GT? Time will tell...

Congrats! :)
well...
i hope because they are so radically different, that i'll find time for both
in the end, the GT will have more TOTAL MILES... but i hope that i have an equal number of rides (though, probably shorter ones) on the Brutale

i just LOVE the bike

one thing that they WILL have in common....
the Brutale seats SUCKS, TOO :ricky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BSBG said:
That is SWEET! :ricky

thanks...
i DO love your bike as well
but, i thought that (for me, at least) that the MV would be a better "compliment" to the GT... which will be here soon
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top