BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Dec.26 2005 I purchased a motofx built-in garage door opener for motorcycles and installed it on my 2002 BMW Motorcycle. It worked great until this week. I did a couple of test (as per the instructions that came with it) and found the module it self to be defective.
I checked my paper work and found their was a one year warranty, great! This is what the warranty stated....If within one year of purchase, this product should become defective, due to faulty workmanship or materials, it will be repaired or replaced, without charge. Proof of purchase is required. Sounds simple WRONG!!!
I left a message with the company and a nice friendly woman return my call in about four hours. She stated that it only covers workmanship and materials for a short period after it was installed not a year. If it had a problem it should of showed up shortly after it was installed so the warranty was not good for the whole year. She also stated the warranty should of had been worded differently.
No offer to send it in to take a look. No offer to sell me a new one at a discount price, nothing. Why can't they say what they mean and mean what they say.
This would good for your customers of motofx to know

I called the vender I bought it from and they stated no returns on electrical parts. Understandable

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Vender A&S came through!!!!

A&S Motorcycle Parts of Roseville,Ca to the rescue!!!!!!!!
Just received a phone call from A&S and they are sending a new garage door opener on them!!!!!!

Great customer service!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts