BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all the Aussies and Kiwis on the list, I just want to mention the excellent service that I received from the BMW after market parts supplier, Motohansa, in New South Wales.
I purchased a new 'side stand foot enlarger' for my K1200RS, and got great service on the phone from John.
When the part arrived 2 days latter, I also received a copy of the very extensive Motohansa Wunderlich Export catalogue and separate Aussie dollar price booklet for modern BMW's', with everything you could ever want for your bike, a Motohansa hat, a great Torques key set (brilliant for modern BMW's) .
This was superb service, and I will certainly be back for more parts.
Their details:
Motohansa
29 Clyde St
RYDALMERE
NSW 2116
02 96384488
Fax 02 96385044

Best wishes everyone.

Ken.

·
Registered
39 Posts
baytown said:
For all the Aussies and Kiwis on the list, I just want to mention the excellent service that I received from the BMW after market parts supplier, Motohansa, in New South Wales.
I purchased a new 'side stand foot enlarger' for my K1200RS, and got great service on the phone from John.
When the part arrived 2 days latter, I also received a copy of the very extensive Motohansa Wunderlich Export catalogue and separate Aussie dollar price booklet for modern BMW's', with everything you could ever want for your bike, a Motohansa hat, a great Torques key set (brilliant for modern BMW's) .
This was superb service, and I will certainly be back for more parts.
Their details:
Motohansa
29 Clyde St
RYDALMERE
NSW 2116
02 96384488
Fax 02 96385044

Best wishes everyone.

Ken.
Same here mate. good service from them...stay away from procycles in sydney

·
Registered
420 Posts
Motohansa is awesome for after aftermarket goodies. Best bit I purchased is a front mudguard extension for my 02 KRS which does a great job of keeping stone chips and mud off the motor between the "kidneys". Does not look out of place either, and no drilling of the OEM part.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
G'day Nasty and Kiwi.

Nasty: I've been hearing some not so complementary comments from a few people re Procycles. I'll keep that in mind.

Kiwi:
Yep, that item is highlighted in my parts book as well for purchase in the near future.

I just re keyed the panniers and my BMW tail bag lock ($75), and ordered the Carbon Fibre Tank Protector ($185), and stainless bolts ($22) for the fairing to replace the cheap black items. A film of 'Light Skin' over the head light is a high priority as I've had a broken headlight on my previous 04 GT, not a cheap replacement!

Best wishes fellas.

Ken.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey Ken, Good move on the headlight skin - paid 40.00 for the protector after forking out nearly NZD700.00 for a new unit. The dealer wanted NZD960.00 and I told them to go away as I could get it in Sydney for AUD600.00 [ at Procycles would you believe] Dealer finally came to the party with help from BMW NZ.
BTW, bought my KRS at Procycles in 02 and they were awesome to deal with, both during the purchase, and servicing, but have had nothing to do with them for the last 6 years....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts