BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out; looks awesome! Feature marques are Brough and Crocker, as well as bikes owned by Steve McQueen, Elvis Presley, Clark Gable, and James Dean. All kinds of cool stuff going on...

Legend of the Motorcycle is being held at my beach house:

·
Registered
351 Posts
re: Concours d'Elegance - May 6th

Steve, I was almost set to show up at your beach house when I saw that the Gala tickets are already gone. Damn! Guess I missed out.

If you go, be sure to bring along your camera and share some photos or clips for us entertaining our selves with snow and ice outside our front door.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
03k12RS said:
Steve, I was almost set to show up at your beach house when I saw that the Gala tickets are already gone. Damn! Guess I missed out.

If you go, be sure to bring along your camera and share some photos or clips for us entertaining our selves with snow and ice outside our front door.
Absolutely I'll take pics and post them (that's what I do)...

Gala tickets are sold out, but that's just a party, right? I just bought a Concours ticket. When you get to the beach house, tell them Steve Carlton comp'd you a room with an ocean view...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ritz Carlton... Steve Carlton, could it be there's a connection?

Steve_Carlton said:
Absolutely I'll take pics and post them (that's what I do)...

Gala tickets are sold out, but that's just a party, right? I just bought a Concours ticket. When you get to the beach house, tell them Steve Carlton comp'd you a room with an ocean view...
Steve, nice location glad you can make the event, if I were there I'd go too. Bring your comfy shoes for walking and remember _not_ to toss your wine glass when finished with the contents.

Feel free to spread rumors about me, especially if the Hollywood "stars" are within earshot. (You know, that Joel is still hanging out in the midwest, I think he's immersed himself in that "blue collar culture" to work on his Bronson or Eastwood genre. Wouldn't come out even though I comp'd a room with ocean view! Maybe he thinks there will be another Terminator release? Maybe Jay knows, he has connections.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts