BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 8 zeal, and 2 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 7 zeal, and 4 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 82% on moxie

You scored higher than 72% on zeal

You scored higher than 80% on pomp

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 11 zeal, and -1 pomp!

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:-
You scored higher than 80% on moxie
You scored higher than 98% on zeal
You scored higher than 23% on pomp

·
Registered
373 Posts
Damn I got a Yamahaha, too. Score 7, 7, and 4 for pomp/
Personally I would go for the Suzuki GSX. having owned 2, 1100 Katana's
Dumb test.
I should have score an MV AGUSTA f4

·
Registered
273 Posts
Pete_Tallahassee said:
I scored 86 f#%kable...I may have taken the wrong test.

I scored a Harley 883 Sportster

You scored dead center average, lacking any of the personality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling.

What the fu..... ?????? - No personality ???

/Michael

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
273 Posts
883 must be the test winner

CABNFVR said:
I scored an 883. That's either the wrong test, or I'm 100%. :eek:

I got a 883 too.

I think this is the tests way of telling us we are all-round guys enjoying all aspect of riding ;-)

/Michael

·
Sooper Dooper Moderator
1,025 Posts

GGRRRRR... I think the butthead who made up the test is not very knowledgeable about motorcycles or motorcyclists. But secretly, I've always thought that some of the Sportsters were not too terribly awful...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got an FJR but I still think I can outrun a lot of folks even if I have the FJR and the old lady on the back..har!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 4 moxie, 10 zeal, and 2 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 73% on moxie

You scored higher than 88% on zeal

You scored higher than 69% on pomp

·
Registered
85 Posts
Me too?

I got the FJR....should I be trading in my K12GT?

They did get the description right. I would take the 50 mile side trip to work on the bike.

" You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday? "

You know, find when I fire the GT up it seldom goes less than 100 mile even for a "short local ride".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts