BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I have a k100RT, I don't have a tank bag (don't want one either) I am at a loss as to where to put my MP3 player where I can get at it without wiping out! I thought about a small magnet on the tank, but that could destroy the harddrive.......

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Tim

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that is really cool, but I don't see that they have one for my player. I have a Dell Dj

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just put a little velcro on the top of the triple tree. Actually I put two pieces, one for the MP3 player and one for the garage door opener. --Jerrry

·
Registered
264 Posts
Maybe "triple tree" isn't a term used to apply to BMWs. I meant the aluminum plate across the top that connects the forks and the steering joint. There is a flat place just inside eacy fork top. --Jerry

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ipod mount

Bowcop said:
Hi Gang,

I have a k100RT, I don't have a tank bag (don't want one either) I am at a loss as to where to put my MP3 player where I can get at it without wiping out! I thought about a small magnet on the tank, but that could destroy the harddrive.......

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Tim
The K bile gas tank is aluminum not steal. magnet won't work.
I stoped at one of our local toll booths and asked for a couple of the plastic velcro like things for the IPass Put one on the back of my ipod, one on my dash pad. Works great.

Oh and they were FREE :teeth

Chuck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts