might be here tomorrow....
otherwise i can't get it until next week
time will tell

i just got off the phone with my dealer this moment

·
Registered
497 Posts
Greg,

Did you read the news at CNN apparently there is a major accident on I1 that was caused by a truck loaded with BMW motorcycles heading to Florida...

Brian

·
Registered
192 Posts
bnblazer said:
Greg,

Did you read the news at CNN apparently there is a major accident on I1 that was caused by a truck loaded with BMW motorcycles heading to Florida...

Brian
OUCH! Twist that knife you just stabbed him with! :D

Greg, Congratulations! I hope that you're not a fingernail biter, you won't have any left by the time it gets here :D :rotf: :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bnblazer said:
Greg,

Brian
HAHA
i guess that my BANKER will be happy now :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Greg, You are way worse than a kid at Christmas time! Yikzerz! And you got a brand spankin' new MV in the garage to boot. I might have to take that off of you since you obviously don't appreciate it! :D

·
Telepathetic
440 Posts
Considering how much bandwidth has been used by the good Doctor talking about a bike he doesn't even have. What will it be like after he actually gets his hands on HIS new toy? ;)

·
no power in the 'verse can stop me
1,126 Posts
slowflyn said:
Considering how much bandwidth has been used by the good Doctor talking about a bike he doesn't even have. What will it be like after he actually gets his hands on HIS new toy? ;)
I suspect our ears will be bleeding. :wtf

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
slowflyn said:
hey....
i'll be out riding
and you'll never hear from me again...... :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
messenger13 said:
Maybe he'll just go into some sorta odd orgasmic shock traumatic state and won't be able to type! :D

i've already donned my PLASTIC UNDIES :p

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think that you need to either get on the damn bike and ride it like a sailor in port after 9 months at sea, or prescribe yourself some Depo.

Seriously, I am almost as excited for you as I was when I got my bike. I promise that you will love it.

However, you do know that the 06 model is much faster than the 07 right? ;)

Brian

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bnblazer said:

Brian

i suppose some folks will be able to ride their 1965s faster than MY '07 :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
bnblazer said:

Brian
Only until we've finished running them in, after 600 miles....!! :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
grifscoots said:
BTW Greg, I just want you to know that you've personally reduced me to tears several times today. Well, maybe not you, but the imminent arrival of your bike.
well....
i'm touched :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Greg . . . a little teaser for ya.

The wife and I just got off the GT. We headed out to "the falls" (a quaint little town nearby) and met up with Mark, an '04 GT rider. He bought us an over-priced java and we chatted for a bit as we watched the duckies. Then the wife and I took a nice cruise and ended up at an Italian restaurant. A romantic, relaxing dinner. We ordered Tiramisu to go. Put the left-overs in the trunk, along with the Tiramisu. By this time, night had fallen and the moon was huge! Cruise ON, iPod ON, seats ON, life is good! We meandered home just in time to make sure the kids finished their homework, then we shooshed them to bed. I type this as she wraps up a few details on her end. Then...we'll get to that Tiramisu. After that . . . who knows? ;)

I do know that this GT hasn't hurt my love life one single bit. And they said the LT was better at 2-up?! P'ffft!!! :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
messenger13 said:
The wife and I just got off the GT. We headed out to "the falls" (a quaint little town nearby) and met up with Mark, an '04 GT rider. He bought us an over-priced java and we chatted for a bit as we watched the duckies. Then the wife and I took a nice cruise and ended up at an Italian restaurant. A romantic, relaxing dinner. We ordered Tiramisu to go. Put the left-overs in the trunk, along with the Tiramisu. By this time, night had fallen and the moon was huge! Cruise ON, iPod ON, seats ON, life is good! We meandered home just in time to make sure the kids finished their homework, then we shooshed them to bed. I type this as she wraps up a few details on her end. Then...we'll get to that Tiramisu. After that . . . who knows? ;)

I do know that this GT hasn't hurt my love life one single bit. And they said the LT was better at 2-up?! P'ffft!!! :p
Joe,
this post will be one of my favorite ever....
and i know that carol (my wife) will enjoy it as well....
i'm going to print it out for her
thanks for taking the time to write this for me

as for the overpriced java....
my life often revolves around such purchases....
and i'm not embarrassed about it ONE BIT :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts