BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought youz guyz might like to see Amber in one of the infamous " Sgt Sanchez's Bitch" tees rather than a shot of me in one...

In case any of you don't know what this is about.. ask El Jeffe... I think BOTH of us have been Sanchez' bitch at one time in the past.. and many.. many.. many unsuspecting others who have visited the Texas Hill Country. Geezz..

Thx El.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Couldn't you at least have gotten it wet before you snapped the photo?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Pirate said:
Thought youz guyz might like to see Amber in one of the infamous " Sgt Sanchez's Bitch" tees rather than a shot of me in one...

In case any of you don't know what this is about.. ask El Jeffe... I think BOTH of us have been Sanchez' bitch at one time in the past.. and many.. many.. many unsuspecting others who have visited the Texas Hill Country. Geezz..

Thx El.
I threw on my "St Sanchez's Bitch" tee shirt to go for a putt, do some bike cleaning, etc., then forgot all about it and went to the grocery store - took me a while to figure out what all those weird looks were about! :teeth

·
Registered
51 Posts
I give up

Pirate

Thread Hijack

I give up. I searched every where for a update. Is that the trailer that was stolen or a replacement? I like it!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well...since you asked... heres another reason I KNOW I got the perfect wife... Possibly the last! When the trailer got stolen, even though the insurance company said they were NOT gonna pay (due to a tecnicality) and we were looking at a serious outlay of cash.. Amber insisted we upgrade to a two bike trailer with all the bells and whistles. She noticed I never had room for all my gear (or another bike) with the one bike rig. Who was I to say no... Yes.. she's a keeper and No.. I'm not selling her DNA..

Yes.. here's the new trailer.... the old (stolen) one is just below.. and if it ever turns up.. It is still ours..Police are still looking for it.. Yea right...

putz404 said:
Pirate

Thread Hijack

I give up. I searched every where for a update. Is that the trailer that was stolen or a replacement? I like it!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Pirate said:
Yes.. here's the new trailer.... the old (stolen) one is just below.. and if it ever turns up.. It is still ours..Police are still looking for it.. Yea right...
You ever consider the possibility of not having any markings on the side of the trailer? Might make less of a theft target if there's no hint as to what may be inside...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well... No.. it's called.. A D V E R T I S I N G...

but thx for the tip..

carnadero said:
You ever consider the possibility of not having any markings on the side of the trailer? ...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice trailer

Maybe add a LOJAK or something like that to it. What BS "technicality" are the bastages using on you? Something along the lines of business use, and you didn't have the "right" policy?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's been a few months so I can't remember all the double speak, but as I recall... the agent that gave us the policy put down the wrong "type" trailer on the policy or something like that.. They didn't even blink when they told us it was not covered.. The agent never apoligized.. Didn't even furnish a bottle of AstoGlide.. or reach-around. He did tell me that if it had been a rented trailer it would have been covered.. or if I had run the trailer into somebodys car it would have covered both.. I hate insurance agents..

The new trailer has so many locks on it (both mechanical and electronic), God would have a hard time sneaking off with it..in theory.

Warp9 said:
Maybe add a LOJAK or something like that to it. What BS "technicality" are the bastages using on you? Something along the lines of business use, and you didn't have the "right" policy?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Jerry...You need to address this if the info is correct!

Pirate said:
It's been a few months so I can't remember all the double speak, but as I recall... the agent that gave us the policy put down the wrong "type" trailer on the policy or something like that.. They didn't even blink when they told us it was not covered.. The agent never apoligized.. Didn't even furnish a bottle of AstoGlide.. or reach-around. He did tell me that if it had been a rented trailer it would have been covered.. or if I had run the trailer into somebodys car it would have covered both.. I hate insurance agents..

The new trailer has so many locks on it (both mechanical and electronic), God would have a hard time sneaking off with it..in theory.
If the insurance broker failed in his duty to properly secure coverage for your operation, then he has E&O (errors and ommissions) coverage for HIS business just for situations such as this. Ask him about it. He wont like you asking, but he should have offered to cover this if in the end, it was his mistake.

Dont take this laying down please.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope.. I choose to put the blame on myself for not checking over the final policy.. Yes.. I could probably call him on it, and yes he should have admitted his error and offered some compensation, but now and then you just have to suck it up and take responsibilty for things.. My bad... Live and learn... I won't make that mistake again. New trailer is covered for everything except an ELE.. and I checked before signing the paperwork.

flyboy said:
If the insurance broker failed in his duty to properly secure coverage for your operation, then he has E&O (errors and ommissions) coverage for HIS business just for situations such as this. Ask him about it. He wont like you asking, but he should have offered to cover this if in the end, it was his mistake.

Dont take this laying down please.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Gee Jerry, she looks very different from the women on your website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Amber

I've talked to Amber a couple of times on the phone and both times my hottie radar lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm glad to know it's working as advertised. You are a lucky man. I didn't notice the trailer until someone else mentioned it. ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I commend you, but...

Your stance on personal responsibility is commendable, but in this instance, given what I know about it (not much), this one is not on you. The agent F**-ed up, and it's on him. He miss-represented a policy/coverage to you. He took your money. They should pay up. Period. Like another pointed out, he has, or should have (HIS responsibility) E&O coverage.
In any case that's a really nice new trailer though. Ms. Sanchez looks pretty good too :)

Pirate said:
Nope.. I choose to put the blame on myself for not checking over the final policy.. Yes.. I could probably call him on it, and yes he should have admitted his error and offered some compensation, but now and then you just have to suck it up and take responsibilty for things.. My bad... Live and learn... I won't make that mistake again. New trailer is covered for everything except an ELE.. and I checked before signing the paperwork.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Trailer & Wife

Jerry.. those are both winners in my book! :D What a great trailer and the significant other "allowed" you to get it huh? lol :ricky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts