BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought these graphics and installed them for me(and she's 7 months pregnant!)...I love the new look.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you go to ebay and search "K1200S", you'll find them.

The pictures are kinda grainy - limits imposed on file size, but they do look really awesome in person and make it more sporty.

It took her about 2 hours start to finish.

She uses a soapy water spray solution, along with a rubber squeegee and a hair
dryer to smooth out any wrinkles.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I usually don't like graphics or pin-striping, but that's sharp. And tell the little lady she did a great job. Oh...and also tell her that her husband's a slacker. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
sportrider said:
My wife bought these graphics and installed them for me(and she's 7 months pregnant!)...I love the new look....
Thank goodness she has good taste and didn't put big Kanji symbols on it like the Hayabusa :) What would you have done then?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
messenger13 said:
I usually don't like graphics or pin-striping, but that's sharp. And tell the little lady she did a great job. Oh...and also tell her that her husband's a slacker. :D
lol...she already knows that!

I did get the towel for her when she asked for it!:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very nice touch. By the way, is there a class out there that teaches wives to take part in their husbands' interest in motorcycles? My wife must have missed that one.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Sweet..

Very nice!! Tasteful... Classy...!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice work. I bought a yellow set for my silver K12 from the same place 4 weeks ago (they are designed for monotone K12 and also has black set) but had second thought on whether I should put them on or not. I feel that the clean smooth lines of the silver bike is too nice to be distracted. I will see if I can pluck up the courage one day to make the dramatic change...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Very nice :thumb:
I saw a K1200S at the Dells Rally last week with the same graphics and it looked good in person.

·
Registered
107 Posts
tatran said:
Nice work. I bought a yellow set for my silver K12 from the same place 4 weeks ago (they are designed for monotone K12 and also has black set) but had second thought on whether I should put them on or not. I feel that the clean smooth lines of the silver bike is too nice to be distracted. I will see if I can pluck up the courage one day to make the dramatic change...
Although I don't really endorse them because they were not very responsive and helpful to my email enquiries (before and after sales), the decals are alright and if anyone want to look at their web site and the colour choices, go to:
http://www.autotrimdesign.net/detail.jsp?item=ATD-BMWMGRPH1&category=20001#
http://www.autotrimdesign.net/zoom.jsp?id=1473507&imageId=49638

1 - 14 of 14 Posts