BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here she is wi all her bits showin, mucky cow lol, stripped her down last wk for all the panels to be resprayed, bit nerve racking takin some of the panels off which use the plastic fasteners to connect to the other panels, got em off but it sounds like youve snapped em when you do remove em, any how put the evo air filters whilst everything is in bits, dyin to get out on it just to test them out.
Ill post some pics next wk when shes fully dressed again with her new powercup race rep paint job. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sounds like your do'in it right

with the evo filters and exhaust- did the same and loved the results. Look forward to seeing the final results!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers m8, yours is lookin well to, i was gonna go for the all black look myself,but saw the pics of the rep and was hooked, is it u whos havin the rear hangers powder coated, im lookin around at the mo for some one in my area to do the same, I want em the same shade as the framework but cant find any paint codes for it, can u tell me what type of black you have gone for on yours.

NM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts