BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have almost all the National Park Service, Monuments, Sites, Places, Parks, etc. and would like to post them for others to correct, add to, screen, verify, etc. I did not locate the Recreation area, rivers, trails, etc.
Like I said comments, corrections, suggestions are wanted.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Deerhead said:
I have almost all the National Park Service, Monuments, Sites, Places, Parks, etc. and would like to post them for others to correct, add to, screen, verify, etc. I did not locate the Recreation area, rivers, trails, etc.
Like I said comments, corrections, suggestions are wanted.

I;ve got about 522 of them I think, some have closed due to lack of funding though

Tom
IBA NPT SILVER

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NPS Sites

Tom
How do you have them? As waypoints or Points of Interest (POI's)? When doing this I used the 2006 NP handbook. However, I did notice that Fort Clapstop is no longer on their listing. Do you know how to covert waypoints to POI's? Please look over my list and make an corrections. I was on a GPS Passion web site and some people have somehow downloaded site data to an Excel spreadsheet and then concerted the Excel file to POI's with all the accompanying data, telephone numbers, addresses, etc. Wish I knew how to do that. I am computer challenged!!!
I also am a IBA silver level tour finisher.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Deerhead said:
However, I did notice that Fort Clapstop is no longer on their listing.
Probably, because it burned to the ground. Visited the site last year. Last I saw they were rebuilding it, should be done by now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts