BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd lke to add a bike computer for my new bike.Can somebody give me any suggestion?

I just watch a vedio in YOUTUBE. There are three kind of bike computers.It is hard for me to choose. Does anyone know about one of them? which one do you prefer to? Thanks for your help in advance.

vedio link: youtu.be/0i_FZOAP9dg

·
Registered
163 Posts
springwater said:
I'd lke to add a bike computer for my new bike.Can somebody give me any suggestion?

I just watch a vedio in YOUTUBE. There are three kind of bike computers.It is hard for me to choose. Does anyone know about one of them? which one do you prefer to? Thanks for your help in advance.

I guess it depends on why you want it but I've got a Sigma 1009 that I use as a trip meter because mine will not reset.

They are cheap (<$20) and you can use a Radio Shack rare earth magnet stuck to rotor, at least on a K75S, as a pickup.

Works great and I always know how many miles I have on that tank of fuel.

... on my way to the MOA rally in St. Paul :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stokester said:
I guess it depends on why you want it but I've got a Sigma 1009 that I use as a trip meter because mine will not reset.

They are cheap (<$20) and you can use a Radio Shack rare earth magnet stuck to rotor, at least on a K75S, as a pickup.

Works great and I always know how many miles I have on that tank of fuel.

... on my way to the MOA rally in St. Paul :thumb:
Hello Nick, thanks so much for your reply and your recommendation. I'm a beginner and have much to learn. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
springwater said:

No idea of which one is better. But I saw the right one in Kickstarter some days ago. It is a new product and is getting crowdfunding in Kickstarter.

You can search "InkCase Plus" in Kickstarter.com or check in the following link for more information: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/378232716/inkcase-plus-e-ink-screen-for-android-phone

It seems it is a cool product. I'm considering to have one for my mobilephone. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts