BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have a Power Commander V installed on my 2005 K1200Rwhich is currently running one of Dynojets standard maps, but it doesn’t reflect my actual setup.

I’ve swapped the stock exhaust for a slipon Laser Hotcam II and have recently opened up the second opening, on the lh side, into the airbox and inserted BMC race filters.

Question: does anyone have a PCV map for a setup with the 2 air filters and a slip on exhaust?

thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. I have a Power Commander V installed on my 2005 K1200Rwhich is currently running one of Dynojets standard maps, but it doesn’t reflect my actual setup.

I’ve swapped the stock exhaust for a slipon Laser Hotcam II and have recently opened up the second opening, on the lh side, into the airbox and inserted BMC race filters.

Question: does anyone have a PCV map for a setup with the 2 air filters and a slip on exhaust?

thanks!
I have a ‘05 K12S and had the same issue. I decided to add the Autotune module to dynamically adjust the map based on my riding style and setup. You start with a blank map and after 3 or 4 typical rides it will create a custom map. Once this is done, save the map and turn autotune off until next time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts