BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Isn't it amazing how they can bend a BMW owner over and shake all that money out.

I recently bought signal lenses for a late model Harley (my choice of red, amber, smoke, or clear): $3 each.

I recently bought a complete new aftermarket right front marker light assembly for my Accord: $18.

If I want clear lenses for my BMW, it looks like I have to cough up at least 12 times as much as the Harley guys pay for essentially the same thing. :manure:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Trout said:
Isn't it amazing how they can bend a BMW owner over and shake all that money out.

I recently bought signal lenses for a late model Harley (my choice of red, amber, smoke, or clear): $3 each.

I recently bought a complete new aftermarket right front marker light assembly for my Accord: $18.

If I want clear lenses for my BMW, it looks like I have to cough up at least 12 times as much as the Harley guys pay for essentially the same thing. :manure:
But think those are plastic and not lexan...and they fit a gazillion different bikes..pay for what you get..but still know what your sayin

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
BAK04GT said:
But think those are plastic and not lexan...and they fit a gazillion different bikes..pay for what you get..but still know what your sayin
I don't know about the clear turnsignal lenses being made of lexan. The left one on my bike shattered quite easily in my accident. And yes, they were under $35.00 ea. in '05.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts