BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The word is that Frasers Motorcycles have scored a BMW dealership. Not sure where that leaves Pro Cycles, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've lost it. Their customer service is light years behind any Jap bike dealer I've dealt with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, in their new building they will house Harley, Ducati, BMW and Buell... they have ditched all the jap bikes... I think they are also putting in a restaurant or something aswell...

Procycles have been good to me so far... Their staff keep changing, and so far for the good... Specially at St Peters. I have been to both stores and I definitely prefer St Peters over Hornsby. You can actually get an answer out of St Peters!!!!!

I have owned a few bikes in my short time. I bought an FZ-1S off Blake at Frasers and he was a champ. I went into the Ducati section soon after handing over my $15000 for the FZ-1S, already thinking of upgrading to a Ducati and the guys there treated me like sh*t. They ignored me and treated me like I was a tyre kicker. Little did they know I was looking at the buying new 1098S and a whole bunch of accessories. Now that Blake has gone, I would never go back to Frasers even if you paid me.

Soon after that I lost my license, never bought the 1098S and now am looking at the K1200S and R instead....

just my 2c....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts