BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ridding to the shop today,very cold,I had put some fleese liners in my First Gear gloves.Stopped for gas and when I took off my gloves pull the lining out of the fingers and couldn't get them back. I rode on to the shop with just the fleece liners,very cold hands,went in to buy new gloves and they had some BMW New Comfort gloves at half price. I think 60/65 dollars.Rode another 150 miles or so and didn't even turn my grips on.My left hand finger tips were a little cool but other wise the warmest gloves I have ridden with.
In case any one would be interested he also has a few Tourguard jackets and one Savanna II jacket at half price.The dealer is BMW of Louisville.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
438 Posts
Who had them for $60/65?

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
BMW ComfortTemp Gloves

You got good gloves at a good price. Bought a second set after the first ones went through a get-off due to a errant lane-changing cager. Held up well enough to keep as a second set. Can't say it gets really cold here in Calif. Bay Area, but were good with heated grips with a 0°F wind-chill...which is about as cold as I ever care to get.

They're a tad bulky, but not such that you can't work the controls fairly easy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deerhead said:
Who had them for $60/65?
I got them at BMW of Louisville,a friend got a pair for the same price about four weeks ago.Don't know if they have any more or not.PH# 502-568-2311

·
Registered
438 Posts
Looked on their web site and they didn't mention any thing on sale?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deerhead said:
Looked on their web site and they didn't mention any thing on sale?
The web site is fairly new,not a lot of info last time I looked,try calling,ask for Nick,they are closed on Mondays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts