BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer post over on the Pelican board reports the new GT will be in Long Beach, Calif. early in December! Now that's on the "fast track" when you consider last week we had no information on the bike.

By the way, 130nm converts to, get this, 95.9 lb ft. of torque! This stuff just keeps rolling in!

Miles

<<Just received the official product bulletin on the new K1200GT. It will be dubeted at the Long Beach IMS convention Dec 9th-11th. It will have 152 hp and 130 nm of torque. Product bulletin is to be available April 2006

·
Registered
212 Posts
new gt

sounds good hope to see it a long beach in dec. thanks for the info

·
Registered
504 Posts
Any idea on colours? I think the bike would look great in Black. I'm also wondering if the S is going to be available in Black next year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Motorcycle Show in Toronto

Well, the cats out of the bag now. Last year at this time everyone was talking about the new R1200RT and where it would appear in North America. Well it did appear for the first time in Toronto. Sooooooooo... I'm thinking maybe that one from Milan will appear at the show schedules for Dec 2-4 2005 in Downtown Toronto. I heard from a dealer that there is a all dealer conference on the day before from BMW. Keep our fingers crossed and maybe I'll get some pictures from that show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts