BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I 'd stop in and say hi! I am waiting for an 07' K1200S, I haven't riden in a while now and you forum convinced me the K bike was the bike for me. I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs and was looking to get back into cycling in a big way. I kinda grew up riding motorcycles and really miss the experience and now that my kid is out of the house it's time for me to spread my wings again. I currently live in South Florida but am contemplating a move back to California (Bay Area) so my wife can be near her family again.
I have been searching for the right kind of bike to get and I am sure it's the K bike. Now all I have to do is sell the wife and kid on the idea I won't immulate myself on a light pole and I'll be set.

·
Registered
27 Posts
StuT said:
Now all I have to do is sell the wife and kid .

Can you post up pics and price please?

Oh, and welcome.
Which color you going with on the bike?

·
Registered
403 Posts
StuT said:
immulate myself on a light pole and I'll be set.
Had to look that one up!

Actually, the word is IMMOLATE : offer as a sacrifice by killing or by giving up to destruction. It was the Word of the Day on March 12, 2003.

Todays word of the day is SOUGH : To make a soft, low sighing sound, as the wind.

Just in case anyone was interested.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I ask you --- what's a "u" or "o" between friends when one is considering sacrificing oneself to the gods of speed or "selling the wife and children".

It's a tough crowd tonight StuT, welcome to the board. Please remember to believe all that is written here and take everything seriously.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xlr8r said:
Had to look that one up!

Actually, the word is IMMOLATE : offer as a sacrifice by killing or by giving up to destruction. It was the Word of the Day on March 12, 2003.

Todays word of the day is SOUGH : To make a soft, low sighing sound, as the wind.

Just in case anyone was interested.
OK my spell checker isn't working (my head) I already know the meaning of the word and it's synonyms. You will probably notice that I will from time to time spell something incorrectly, so excuse me in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts