BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have for sale two items, to go as a kit :

1. One new, uninstalled, Helibars kit for K1200R (may fit others).
2. One new APE manual cam chain tensioner kit dor K1200R/RS. Never installed. The ultimate in a safe startup on a cold K1200R/RS

Price is US$160 for both shipped by Canada Post Normal Post in N.A. Offshore pays actual based on Canada Post online estimate. Payment by PP (add 3%) or via EMT if in Canada.

References avail.

·
Registered
4 Posts
helibars

Have for sale two items, to go as a kit :

1. One new, uninstalled, Helibars kit for K1200R (may fit others).
2. One new APE manual cam chain tensioner kit dor K1200R/RS. Never installed. The ultimate in a safe startup on a cold K1200R/RS

Price is US$160 for both shipped by Canada Post Normal Post in N.A. Offshore pays actual based on Canada Post online estimate. Payment by PP (add 3%) or via EMT if in Canada.

References avail.
Hey,

I know you said you are trying to sell as a kit. But if you are interested in selling just the bars, please shoot me an email. [email protected]

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
18 Posts
When you say kit, is there more than the bars to replace the stock bars? I am looking to buy a cam tensioner and also seriously considering upgrading my bars. Any particular reason why you did not install the bars? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JVX

I'd planned on installing both ob my K1200R, but decided to move to a R1200RLC when my stealer made in a great trade-in offer on my K.

When I say "kit" - it just refers to the bars and the APE chain tensioner together. According to Helibars, the bars are a bolt-on, no new or longer brake or clutch lines required.

Cheers

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts