BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just joined today.Been riding for 30 yrs,mostly Jap naked liter bikes. I had one K75 about 15 yrs ago, but, needed more grunt. I recently made a deal on a 2000 K1200RS, and waiting for clear paperwork to go and pick-up. The Bike was moved from GA to MS and never retitled or insured. So the seller is having to satisfy both the state and me before the $$ swaps. Hope to be a regular on here, as BMW appears to be more maintance involved then the Japs. Thanks Dickey :eek:ldster: :ricky

·
Registered
87 Posts
Brokerecord said:
Hey all. Just joined today.Been riding for 30 yrs,mostly Jap naked liter bikes. I had one K75 about 15 yrs ago, but, needed more grunt. I recently made a deal on a 2000 K1200RS, and waiting for clear paperwork to go and pick-up. The Bike was moved from GA to MS and never retitled or insured. So the seller is having to satisfy both the state and me before the $$ swaps. Hope to be a regular on here, as BMW appears to be more maintance involved then the Japs. Thanks Dickey :eek:ldster: :ricky

I picked up a 2000 several years ago, just put on a new Michelin rear tire Friday. Riding weather has arrived after a cold, wet spring in the rockymountains. My bike does some slabbing around the western US and currently has only 16K miles.

More miles on the dual-sports riding out here......but I love the K.......tell us more and post some pics when you pick up the bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts