BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody, new owner of a k12rs 2001 with the faster colors (atleast thats what i was told). this looks like a great side. im coming from a suzuki intruder 1400 for 10 years and intruder 1500LC for a year. i was just tired of the loud pipes and slow bikes. :tim

·
Registered
212 Posts
welcome to the dark side, you will love your new ride!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Howdy,
I just got one myself....... yeeha.
Have fun
Marty. Australia

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
NewRS

Welcome to heaven son. You came to the right place too. I just started here not too long ago and find it to be a way cool forum with good people. ENJOY! It is a great color.

·
Registered
166 Posts
You got the second fastest color, I've got the fastest!

Either way, it's faster than what you had. You won't regret jumping to the dark side, it's more fun over here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for me is not such a think as a dark side. lived in europe for 20 years and now in the states for 14, i have a different view when is coming to bikes. i would have bought a harley for crosscountry trips. BMW was high on my list when i started looking for a sport cruiser along with yamaha fjr1300. those are the two bikes that fit me since im 6'3" and 250 pounds. put 300 miles on it already even though the weather is very cold. im like a little kid with a new toy and let me tell you by now not too many things excite me in life like this anymore. some times im thinking that i should shell out the extra cash and get the 2005 k1200s that i really wanted but thats something that can be done later on in life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts