BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up my new K1200R today from A&S Powersports in Roseville, California my 5th bike purchase from them. Sold my K1200LT-C to one of my friends to enable the purchase.

Bought one with almost all the options: ESA, BC, clear lenses, heated grips, sport tires, ABS, tail rack, tail bag, saddlebags, and tank bag.

What an awesome bike. I'm really going to enjoy this bike.

Attached a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congratulations!! You're going to appreciate the bike more each day. Mine has made a much better rider of me and I'm sure you will also. I've never ridden a bike as sure footed (thanks again Norman) and as confidence inspiring!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Congratulation !!

I am also facinated by this wonderful bike - but worried about the lack of wind protection. I.e. how it handle in real life.

br Michael (K12GT)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good Luck Raffy! However, I bet after 2 months or so, you will start to miss the LT. I know I do. Not that I want to trade back, but in a year or so, I will be shopping for a used LT. Best of luck and be safe. It is really a different animal than the LT.

PS: Are you taking it to CCR 06?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Raffy,

Don't know if you remember me or not I was at A&S when you were driving off. I bought one of those tail bags after seeing it on your bike. That day I was on my (mostly) carbon fibre GS 1200.

You're catching up to me if you've bought 5 from A&S. I'm up to 13 now!!!

Good luck with your new sweet ride. I know I LOVE mine.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts